Contact IKEA’s customer services on this phone number 0203 645 0000 to speak about the many quirky and stylish furnishings they sell.
IKEA is Swedish for ‘very functional beautiful furniture’, or simply put – Magic. IKEA doesn’t really mean these things, though it might as well does. IKEA is a very beautiful success story that combines, innovation, art, architecture and entrepreneurship.
It started in Sweden in 1943 but is now a well-known global brand. Just by ordering from a brochure or by visiting one of their ultra sleek stores, you’ll be able to purchase easy to assemble functional pieces of art that you can be proud of. After all, it is you who assembled the pieces together. These do(assemble)-it-yourself furniture pieces are always fun to put together.
- If you have any questions about the products that IKEA sells or about how you can get your hands on these delicious furniture pieces, then you can check out the IKEA FAQs page here: http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/customerservices/faq
- You can also check out their information resource index at the bottom of this page here: http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_GB/customer-service/index.html
- If you wish to contact IKEA for customer support, then you can call them at 0203 645 0000.
- If you prefer to contact their online shopping line to place your order, then you can call them at 0203 645 0015.
Both of these phone lines are open from 9am-8pm during weekdays, from 9am-6pm on Saturdays and from 10am-5pm on Sundays.
- You can also chat live with their customer service representatives by using their chat interface here: http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_GB/customer-service/ikea-chat.html.
- If you want, you can also send them an email by using their ‘Get in touch’ form here: http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_GB/customer-service/contact-us/email.html
- If your queries are more about orders and collection points, then contact them on this phone number 0203 645 0018.
IKEA on Social Media
- You can also connect with this Swedish company by following them on Twitter: @ikeauk
- If you have questions or need support and prefer to communicate in short 140 character bursts, then send them a tweet: @IKEAUKSupport
- On Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/IKEAUK
- Or on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/ikeauk/